Saturday, July 23, 2016

July 23, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

I got up and woke grandma up because I was hungry and needed breakfast. I had two blueberry waffles and chocolate milk. After I ate I wanted to know what we were going to do and grandma said probably nothing because she was tired and it was going to be very hot outside. I was not happy but soon found a few things to keep me busy. I then had pasta for lunch and played a little while until I got frustrated and decided it was time for my nap. 

I was having a nice nap until the dogs started carling at something and woke me up.

Decided I wanted to try to build a boat to play with in the pool.

Grandma and I got ready and did a little shopping. After shopping grandma fixed chicken Alfredo with broccoli. I had two helpings. Yum.
Once we rested a little while and waited for it to cool off enough for grandma to sit outside with me I finally got to take my boat out to try in the pool. It worked!! I'm a good designer.

After cooling off it was time to go in and get my treat, an ice cream soda.
I watched a couple of my shows, had my bedtime snack, medicine, brushed my teeth, and off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment