Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July 27, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

I got up before 8:00 again and asked grandma if it was too early. She said yes so I went back to bed and slept until 9:20. I felt more rested.

After a breakfast of cereal and yogurt it was time to get dressed and go to the library to watch a Winnie the Pooh movie. It was only me and two other little girls. One of their mom's brought popcorn and gummies for us to eat. Yum.

We went home and had lunch and then it was nap time. I had a great nap and then grandma and I walked up the street to do a little shopping. Grandma bought me several things.

We then met Andi and David for dinner at the Mexican restaurant. I had cheese quesadilla and rice. I entertained the table while we ate.

I got changed into my bathing suit for a little swimming. It felt sooooo good.

Came inside and then momma called, I was surprised and happy.

Grandpa, grandma, and I went outside and watched the space station go over again to night. It was so cool.

After a little bit of my shows, my bedtime snacks, my medicine, and teeth brushing, it was time to go to bed. I'm so excited because grandma is taking me and my puppies home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment