Thursday, July 7, 2016

July 7, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up to my alarm then pushed the button and fell right back asleep... it seemed so early!  Mommy decided to let me sleep a little longer while she showered.  I finally got dressed and was slow about it but at least I was awake (kinda!). 

Spent the rest of the morning with Sierra while Mommy went to work to get a few things done.

Mommy picked me up and took me to walk around the mall like she had promised.  I loved walking around and visiting Bath and Body Works.  I love all of the smells!  I got to play with a new friend in the play area before leaving.

After dinner, Mommy had a meeting at a family's house.  I had so much fun playing with the kids there!  I didn't want to leave.  After a quick stop for ice cream at Dairy Queen.  While there, I noticed in the entire restaurant that one table had two ketchup bottles and another had none... I got up and moved the one bottle so every table had one.  On the car ride home, I asked Mommy if she remembered the movie E.T. She said yes and explained what E.T. stands for... we talked about aliens and whether we think they exist.  I told her I think they exist because I've looked up at stars and the moon and seen black dots that I am sure were aliens.  We relaxed at home the rest of the evening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment