Tuesday, July 26, 2016

July 26, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

I woke up early but grandpa told me it was too early. I went back to bed and went back to sleep for almost 2 hours. It was almost 10 when I got up. Grandpa was already up. He fixed me cereal for breakfast, two bowls.

I watched a couple of videos on the TV in the family room while I had lunch and tried to nap. That didn't work out so I had to go to my room to nap.

After my nice nap my momma called and we video chatted.  I had Mommy try to guess what I eas drinking... I told her it wq6s pee....  and laughed and laughed!

When the rain stopped grandma and I ran to the grocery store and we made it back just in time before the rain.

We had supper, a treat, and relaxed for the evening. Grandma and I played several games of Zootopia. We each won one.

After bedtime snack, medicine teeth brushing, and medicine it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment