Monday, October 10, 2016

October 10, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Yikes!  This morning was rough!  After some debate with Mommy, I ended up in a cute skirt to go with my yellow shirt.  This week is school lunch week and today was the day to dress like your favorite vegetable... since Mommy told me tomatoes are really a fruit, I decided on either orange for carrots or yellow for corn.

Had a great Monday at school.  We painted fireman hats, met with the firemen, saw the trucks, and escaped the smoke house. 

Had a great time at soccer practice even though it was very windy and I got hit in the stomach by a ball. 

We had to go to Chick-fil-A for dinner to support spirit night and I got to eat ice cream and male new friends in the play area.

Found my Frozen houseshoe boots and wore them while eating  bedtime snack... at least until my get started sweating.

I fell asleep cuddling with Mommy... my favorite way to fall asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment