Thursday, October 27, 2016

October 27, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Today was Red, White, and Blue Day so I wore my Star Spangled Cutie dress and my new boots.

At school, we had guests (kids from the high school STEM Academy).  They helped the kids in my class build spider web bridges.  It was so much fun!

Grandma picked me up from school today and was surprised to see I had a bag with me.  I did a little shopping at the book fair and I had a box delivered to me at school (from Uncle Bill and Billy).  I was so excited!  And I even got a cubs shirt!

I wore a bumble bee costume to the Be-Hive for the Halloween dance party.  We danced, decorated cookies, and played.  It was so much fun!

After dinner and shopping we came home and started preparing for bed.  Mommy and I read my new book, The Ninjabread Man.

Tomorrow will be exciting!  Lots going on... prepare to be overwhelmed with pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment