Friday, October 14, 2016

October 14, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Mommy let me sleep in am extra few minutes but I was still so tired.

I had a great day at school!  I was one of five kindergarten students who had a sticker on the bottom of their lunch tray which meant I won a prize (celebrating school lunch week).  I got yellow colored bubbles top play with.   At the end of the school day, I had two  extra tickets and I chose to give them to a classmate who didn't have enough to "shop" for a prize.  I ended up still getting two prizes so I ended up getting two big cups with the straws... one for me and one for a  friend in my class (her sister wanted one but she didn't have enough tickets this week).  I think I made my friend's day, her sister's day, my Mommy's day and my friend's Mommy's day (she texted Mommy to tell her how sweet I was for sharing).  It feels great sharing and helping others.

I got to bring home my kangaroo joey picture that was taken yesterday.  Mommy thought it turned out cute.

Daddy fixed me dinner then we spent the evening at home.  I cuddled with Mommy on the couch while watching my Barbie movie... before it ended, the whole family had fallen asleep on the couch.  Daddy carried me to bed.  I'm looking forward to sleeping in a bit, even if it means missing the soccer games.  I can't wait for the big yard sale... hopefully I'll find some bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment