Monday, October 17, 2016

October 17, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Had a good day at school and ended on blue.  While Mommy did a little work in her office after school, I made some hearts out of paper with the word "Love" on them.  I ended up crying because they weren't perfect.  This led to a major meltdown... lots of crying and even hitting myself out of frustration.  Mommy doesn't seem to understand that I want everything to be perfect... she actually seems to be a little worried about it. 

After a little snack on the way to soccer (and getting away from the paper) I was in much better spirits. Running around and kicking the ball helped too!

In the car, I told Mommy a joke, "Why did the cow jump over the moon?... to fall on its head."  I also took my socks off and apologized to Mommy that I didn't have a "nose clip" since my feet were so stinky!  Mommy and I discussed the trees and leaves changing colors... I told Mommy the trees would be "naked" soon.

After dinner at home, I played the WiiFit again.  The entire family watched the rocket launch on Mommy's phone and then saw it in the sky.  It was still cool, even though it was so far away.

Hoping tomorrow is a less stressful and less emotional day.

No comments:

Post a Comment