Sunday, October 2, 2016

October 2, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Looked cute heading to church in my Hello Kitty dress, leggings, and pink boots. I convinced Mommy to let me wash a bowl of apples to take to church in case someone wanted one... I washed them all by myself first.

We had lunch at home then relaxed a bit. I decided to create a surprise birthday party for my rainbow zebra. I set up other stuffed animals to hide and yell surprise.  I also created a "disco ball dance party" with my light up Elsa doll.  I also made paper bracelets and a paper tiara.  I told Mommy we had to have a movie for the birthday.  I moved almost all of my stuffed animals downstairs to the couch to watch the movie together and we watched The Nightmare Before Christmas.

After breakfast for dinner (which I thought was hilarious), Mommy helped me move all the animals back to my room then I got ready for bed. 

Today was such a great day and I ended on purple for being such a helpful, polite girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment