Monday, October 24, 2016

October 24, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Finally back to school.... and it was wear red for Red Ribbon Week. I even got a super hero duck!

My classmates were happy to see me.  It seemed like they really missed me.  I had gym class today and also wrote about a bear in my journal (maybe I heard Daddy talk about the bear sighting over the weekend).

After school, Mommy showed me a bag of goodies that my teacher and classmates had pit together for me while I was out sick last week.  Each student made me a super nice get well card.  There were also a few toys, crafts, and even a pumpkin cookie!  Mommy was super disappointed she didn't stop by her office over the weekend to pick it up... but it was such a nice welcome back gift nonetheless. 

I decided to skip soccer since I'm not quite 100% and it was so windy.  Instead, we stopped at Target a few minutes then headed home for dinner, relaxation, and a treasure hunt with Daddy (with maps).  Daddy's map was great!  Mommy and I shared a apples and caramel snack, painted my fingernails orange, and made up a team cheer, "Girls Rule!"  We felt bad for Indy, so we changed it to "Girls and Dogs Rule and Dads Don't!"  Daddy was jealous and pretended that we said "Girls Drool."  Silly Daddy!

At bedtime, I changed into my Rainbow Dash PJs and read a book with Mommy and Indy. 

Can't wait to see Grandma in a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment