Friday, October 28, 2016

October 28, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Slept in a few minutes then got ready for school.  Grandma dropped me off at the sitter's house close to bus time.

Today was so exciting!!! My class walked to the high school stadium to see the STEM students drop their pumpkins from the press box.  I even got to help Grandma judge!  We took a class picture on the football field before heading back to school.  During the afternoon, I got to put on my Halloween costume and participate in our costume parade.

After dinner and a little time at Mommy's school, we went to my school's trunk or treat.  We stood in line for what seemed like forever, but we had so much fun playing games and getting candy. I also got to eat some dirt pudding. Yum!

It was a busy and exhausting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment