Thursday, October 13, 2016

October 13, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Mommy had picked out a new shirt and new jeans for me to wear to school, but I didn't want to wear jeans.  I decided to wear animal clothes since I was going to meet some new animal friends today at school.  I also brought along my two tiger stuffed animals for the occasion.

School was different today... my teacher and aide were not in class today... they were at a meeting, so I was super helpful and ended the day on purple.  The best part of the day was seeing the super cool animals and getting my picture taken with the kangaroo joey.  Mommy and I can't wait to see the picture!

After a brief shopping trip, we came home, ate dinner and were all super lazy on the couch.  It was awesome to just chill. 

So happy tomorrow is Friday and then I get to sleep in a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment