Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October 4, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Wore a super cute puppy dog shirt and shirt today.  I felt so cute!  Learned a new song in music class and ended the school day on purple.

After Mommy picked me up, I had a quick snack at her school then she took me to my school playground to play for about an hour.  I made a new friend with a younger boy... we kicked the ball back and forth, I pushed him on his big wheel, and I tried to show him how to climb on the bigger kids sections of the playground.

Mommy fixed spaghetti for dinner.  I spent a lot of the evening snotting around and coughing a bit... no fever but whiny.  Mommy is hoping its just my allergies or sinuses acting up a bit with the odd weather, but tomorrow will likely tell. 

Before bed, I video chatted with Grandma, Grandpa, Sherry, and Jeff-o from the beach. Grandma and Sherry mentioned wishing I was there... they also mentioned their trip getting cut short due to some storm. 

Tomorrow is Art day at school... I can't wait!

I fell asleep on the couch before Daddy got home from his meeting... I was just too tired!

P.S.  Note from Mommy:  I found out today that when Alyson gave her teacher the gift yesterday, the teacher thanked her and said something like "you didn't have to" or something similar.  Alyson's response, "It was all on sale."  (Mommy does love a clearance section!).  I also learned that the Responsibility certificate Alyson got in September was the Student of the Month award... here I thought she had gotten a second award... I'm still so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment