Wednesday, October 26, 2016

October 26, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Today was Pirate Day for Red Ribbon Week at school, so I wore my red pirate shirt and sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Starrrrrr!  I also had to tell Mommy the joke I heard earlier in the day about the pirate's favorite letter.

I was so excited to see Grandma when she got to the house!  We took Grandma to soccer practice. There weren't many kids there, but we still had fun... and I got to be in a group with Olivia!

We ate dinner at Panda Express then came home to finish the picture for my school journal and to get things ready for tomorrow.  I also built a small fort on the couch, but it didn't work as well as the bigger one in the floor.

Tomorrow is library day and I have a little money for the book fair.  Mommy can't wait to see how I choose to spend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment