Wednesday, October 19, 2016

October 19, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Last night was rough!  Fever all night.  Tossed and turned and mumbled and whined.  Mommy even woke me up for medicine while I was mumbling to her.

Daddy stayed home with me since Mommy had to go to work.  When she left home this morning, I reminded her to be sure to tell my teacher that I wouldn't be there so she wouldn't worry. 

I was so tired, weak, and whiney all day. I ate only a few bites for breakfast and lunch.  I watched tv, played Mario with Daddy, and played My Little Pony board game.

I squealed out of excitement when Mommy got home from work.

I ate a bowl of pasta for dinner and also part of a piece of pie. 

I had a little more energy and my fever was dropping before bed. 

Mommy and Daddy think that one more day of rest will be just what is needed to get back to health.  They just hope that tonight will be much more restful for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment