Monday, October 3, 2016

October 3, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Sleepy Monday... 

Had a great purple day at school and took Mrs. Clark a little gift. I think she liked it!  Mommy was surprised to find a note in my folder thay said I was a student of the month... she had no idea!!! I acted like I knew.

When Mommy picked me up from school, I was "hangry."  I hadn't eaten much lunch and was an emotional wreck.  I went from having an attitude to crying, telling Mommy, "I feel left out!"  When she asked what I meant, I told her that I feel left out at home since I don't have any brothers or sisters... she tried to convince me of the advantages of being an only child.

Soccer practice was great, except for the time I stepped on the ball and went flying on my back and side.  My favorite part was playing sharks and minnows.

While Mommy fixed dinner at home, I swept the floor a bit to help do "chores."  I also put my purple my purple megaphone on my foot, pretending to be a pirate with a peg leg... I also put the broom between my legs and flew into the kitchen laughing like a witch.  Mommy thought I was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment