Sunday, October 23, 2016

October 23, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Church day! 

Woke up and after much attitude with Mommy about not being able to find my robe, picking out my outfit for church, and everything else imaginable, I finally got in the shower.
Mommy kept rushing me! 

Tori left church as we got there, so I didn't really have anyone to visit with, so I "helped" Mommy in the sound room.  I played with the labelmaker and drew a picture for Mommy.

After a quick lunch, we went to the Roundhouse to see Mommy's school's show choir perform and to look at crafts.  Mommy bought me a horse merrianette and a bag of apples. 

We spent the afternoon and evening doing a little housework (Mommy mostly... while I made a fort and dug more toys out).  I was so happy when Daddy got home.  Mommy and I missed him this weekend.

I watched a movie and played an iPad game before bed. 

I cant wait to go back to school tomorrow to see my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment