Wednesday, October 5, 2016

October 5, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up close to 4:00am coughing like crazy!  Daddy gave me some albuterol and put me in bed with Mommy. It took a while to fully kick in, but once it did, we fell back asleep. 

I still wasn't feeling better when morning rolled around so Mommy didn't wake me... she sent messages and hoped sleeping another hour or so would help so we could both go to school.  Not so lucky... lots more coughing and snottiness but no fever.  We spent until noon being lazy, only watching tv and resting then I finally got some energy.  Mommy and I spent the rest of the day alternating between playing and resting.  We played Shopkins BINGO, Sight Word BINGO, took turns having Perry the Platypus make messes in the house and telling stories about the mess, and throwing a surprise party for Chika the unicorn and Mud Bud the dog.  I gave all the stuffed animals at the party either a squeezy fruit or Twizzler for their snack... we also played Limbo (the Limbo bar was a strip of toilet paper). 

By evening, I only rested... watching tv and a movie.  The most energy I had by evening was to play more BINGO.

Mommy is hopefully I will be in school tomorrow, but we got out the nebulizer machine for two treatments since the inhaler wasn't as effective.

Praying for a full night's sleep and healthier tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment