Sunday, October 30, 2016

October 30, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up and ate two breakfasts before leaving for church.  I had to wear my tiara again to be a princess and picked my outfit out myself since Mommy doesn't understand my need for fashion.

We said goodbye to Grandma then headed to church.

At the end of the service, I went on stage with Mommy and presented gifts to our special guests. I was a big helper and everyone thought I was too cute!

Daddy took Mommy and I to Chopsticks for lunch and it was delicious!  Afterwards, we spent the remainder of the afternoon and evening resting at home.  I even took a brief nap by accident... after laying down on my bed and reading books. 

I am so excited that tomorrow is Halloween!!!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment