Saturday, October 22, 2016

October 22, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

There is a world out there!  For the first time since Tuesday, I left the house and had some fun!

Mommy and I ate breakfast, did a little shopping (I had to reorganize the racks since it bothered me that like sizes weren't together), then went to watch the Apple Harvest Parade.  It was breezy but so much fun!  We saw students from Mommy's school and Daddy's school.  We also saw Gabriel walking with some rescue puppies.  He came back to join is to watch the end of the parade after he and his Mommy finished.  Gabriel and I ran and played and acted crazy while our moms were talking... at one point a loud vehicle drove by and I didn't have my ear protection on, so I held my ears... he was standing behind me and put his hands over mine to help stop the sound.  Mommy thought it was so sweet!

After a little rest at home, we ran a few more errands, ate dinner, and then found my very first geocache. (Mommy and Daddy used to search for them before I came along).  We found a geocache trackable "Family Tree" and then came home to play and do some housework.  We drew more treasure maps and found more hidden toys. 

We ended the day with a visit to Sweet Frog where I practiced drawing (a tree and vampire) and made a new friend (and took multiple selfies with that friend like a teenager... Mommy refused to post them on here).  I horse raced through the house practicing my jumps and turns then relaxed with My Little Pony before bed.

At one point during the day, during our travels around town, I told Mommy, "I want to be good on the bar when I'm a big girl."  Mommy must have misinterpreted what I meant because she kept asking me to clarify.  I meant gymnastics bars but she must have thought something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment