Sunday, October 16, 2016

October 16, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up early but decided to cuddle with Mommy. I wore a super cute dress, leggings, and my pink boots to church.  I was such a big girl during the service.

We ate lunch at "Smiley" where I ate a piece of pizza, lots of tomatoes, eight meatballs, and ice cream for dessert. We made a quick trip to Hagerstown before coming home to rest.

I rested on the couch while Mommy and Daddy rested.

Throughout the day, off and on, I played the WiiFit game.  I logged over an hour of exercise time on the game.  My favorite game is the hula hoops... I'm pretty good!

Before bed, I told Mommy, "There is room on earth for everyone" (in the sweetest voice).  Mommy wishes that everyone could see the world through the eyes of a child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment