Tuesday, October 11, 2016

October 11, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Every time Mommy and Daddy looked in my room this morning, I had laid back down... even though I was supposed to get dressed.  At least it was team sports day, so I wore my huge pink and white WVU jersey.  It was like a dress and I paired it with my owl leggings. When Mommy picked me up from school, I was no longer wearing my jersey... it was too big and got on my nerves!  Luckily I had a decent shirt under it.

I played with "duck lady" and we were about to have a "picnic" when Mommy came to get me saying it was time to go home.

We had Pizza Hut pizza for dinner... yum!  I got to pick the toppings for my pizza.  I picked pineapple, pepperoni, tomatoes, and green peppers.  It was awesome!  I sat on the coffee table watching a show on Mommy's iPad while I ate dinner. Mommy thought I looked like a teenager. 

After dinner, I fell asleep on the couch while cuddling with Mommy for close to an hour.  Along with my tiredness and more coughing this afternoon and evening, Mommy is concerned that it may once again be a rough night.  After I woke back up, I finished watching the movie, Corpse Bride while eating my bedtime snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment