Thursday, October 6, 2016

October 6, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Another mid-night coughing fit... at least I got to cuddle with Mommy after my breathing treatment.

Mommy let me sleep in a bit then after another breathing treatment, I felt better, so she took me to school.  I was a little late, but at least I was there and feeling better.  My teacher kept an eye on me and sent Mommy an update during lunch.

I was full of energy and not coughing at all when Mommy picked me up from school.  I was excited to spend a little time with "duck lady" and to say goodbye to "giraffe man."  I worked a few minutes on my triangle project for school.  I showed Mommy how to "put two triangles together to make a square or rhombus."  She seemed so surprised that I remembered.

Daddy and I went to my WATCHDOGS  pizza party then came home, showered, read my new library book, and then got for ready for bed.

I had to have a breathing treatment before bed when my coughing started up again. 

Praying for a full night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment