Tuesday, October 25, 2016

October 25, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Didn't understand why I still had to get up so early since I didn't have school today... Mommy said she still has to work which didn't make sense.

I spent the day with Ms. Mika and the other kids she watches.  She took us to Chuck E Cheese and we were there a long time.  I ate three slices of pizza, drank sweet tea, and played lots of games.  I was a little disappointed that we all had to get the same toy (a ball) but I got over it with a small amount of attitude.  (Mommy had a little talk with me when she picked me up).

I spent the evening with Daddy since Mommy had to go back to work the volleyball games at her school.  Daddy and I played Mario, I built a fort where I watched Netflix, then wrote in my school journal. 

I waited up for Mommy until she got home.  She was surprised to see me still awake and to see Gemma cuddling with me.

Grandma is coming to visit tomorrow... I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment