Wednesday, October 12, 2016

October 12, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Was a little more awake this morning, wondering why Mommy wasn't quite as awake! 

Had a great day at school.  Today was art class and I was a big girl helping my teacher figure out new piece of technology.  She even sent Mommy a message to tell her how helpful I was.   She said that I not only learned the new program, but that I also volunteered to spend free choice time the next couple of days to teach my friends how to use it.  Everyone is so proud of me!

I went to soccer practice and did a little shopping with Daddy. I also went to the grotto meeting with Daddy but wasn't as cooperative. 

I fell asleep on the couch after making sure Mommy packed my library book in my backpack so I can get a new book tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment