Tuesday, October 18, 2016

October 18, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Today was great at school!  I completed my "c" assignment (my teacher was so proud of me that she emailed it to Mommy). 

Mommy and I walked back to her school and I did my homework (I had to have my own desk to work). Mommy was shocked that I could read Pat the Cat all by myself and answered the questions immediately without help. I even "checked" my own paper!

I fell asleep in the car on the way home. Mommy let me sleep in the car for a little bit in front of the house while she read a little on her phone.

We all went to Brother's for dinner and trivia.  All I wanted to do was sleep, so I laid on the bench of the booth and slept nearly the entire time which made Mommy realize that I was coming down with something.  I had a fever when I got home, so I got a quick dose of Ibuprofen and went straight to bed.  It looks like Daddy will enjoy some one on one time with me tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment