Thursday, October 20, 2016

October 20, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Had a 4:00am dose of ibuprofen since I woke up whiney and was burning up.  I ended up in bed with Mommy.

We slept until 8:45 and I told her right away that I wanted to go to the doctor. 

The mean nurse ladies swabbed my throat after much convincing then the nice doctor lady came to see me.  No one seemed surprised that I had strep and kept saying that I need rest and liquids.

Mommy and I rested at home all day.  I ate minimal food and drank a little.  Mommy's hoping the medicine will start kicking in quickly so I'm back to normal soon.

At one point during the day, I did decide to get off the couch and write on my easel for a few minutes.  I told Mommy that "I have to do my learning since I'm not at school."  I wrote a few basic math problems with answers, drew things that were the color green, and then named items in the fridge that are in the dairy food group.

My teacher sent Mommy a message that my classmates think I moved since one girl thought she saw me get on a different bus.  How silly!

Another day at home tomorrow so I don't get others sick.  At least I got to watch the new Barbie Puppy Chase movie tonight (and will probably watch it again tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment