Sunday, October 9, 2016

October 9, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Church day!  I wore a cute dress, leggings, and my boots.

After driving around, we went to lunch.  Such yummy mac and cheese!

Mommy, Daddy, and I went to do some shopping.  At one store, I got to "drive" the racecar cart. It was fun!  The wind was super crazy which made walking around a whole lot more fun.

My favorite joke of the day was, "When does an astronaut eat lunch?... at launch time."  Mommy loved it!!!

We spent the rest of the evening relaxing at home... I taught Mommy how to make a sunflower and ladybug from paper plates.  We had fun painting and crafting together...  I watched a few tv shows, then headed to bed.  My coughing kicked up again at bedtime... boo!  Hoping for a fun and healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment