Friday, November 24, 2017

November 24, 2017

Alyson's Exciting Day
·Daddy woke me up this morning and told me to get dressed. He said that he had a busy day planned.
·I had an Apple Pie for breakfast on the way to Hagerstown. Daddy and I stopped to pick up a level, and he bought clamps for me to use on my forts. Then we went to measure a building. I helped daddy by holding one end of the measuring tape.
·Next, we met one of his friends to go through a storage building. Daddy was super excited about the sound and lighting equipment. I got to explore a little, but got bored and started to jump rope.
·Our next stop was lunch with another one of daddy's friends. She was running late so we went shopping. I talked daddy into buying a few Wii games. Then we visited the music store and I talked daddy into buying me a recorder. I played it in the car on the way from Hagerstown. We ate lunch at Panera.
·We came home and I played with my neighbors. We played on my swing set and then played hide and go seek. Then daddy told me it was time for another meeting. We drove to the theater and watch Coco with Gabriel and his family. Daddy and I really enjoyed it and there was a pretty long Frozen short before it.
·Daddy had one more meeting in Hagerstown. I played on his phone while they talked. I even beat daddy's record on a game. Then we grabbed a pizza on the way home and played a video game before bed.
· Daddy said I can sleep in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment