Thursday, November 9, 2017

November 9, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and got dressed in my red, white, and blue for the Veteran's Day program.  I thought my outfit looked great!  Mommy really wishes I would be patient and let her do something to my hair, but no.

I spent some extra time with Mommy at her school this morning since Mrs. Clark took today off of work.  I really missed her!  Mrs. Stutzman stopped by the school by chance and offered to walk me over and let me hang out in her room, but I said no and just clung to Mommy's hip.  I did distract myself this morning by making my own purse and accessories out of paper.  Mommy loved my creativity and imagination!  I made a cell phone, driver's license, and even money for my purse.  Once I got to my school an showed my class and teacher my design, I had others that want me to make them one as well.

Mommy picked me up after school and we came home.  We drove Daddy to Hagerstown, stopping at Cicis Pizza on the way to his practice.  I spent the evening with Ms. Kelly while Daddy had practice and Mommy went to a performance at her school.  I was asleep when she picked me up from Ms. Kelly's.  Daddy had to carry me in and put me straight to bed.  At least we get to sleep in tomorrow since we don't have school!  Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment