Wednesday, November 8, 2017

November 8, 2017

Memories from Today:

Couldn't wait to put on my rocker outfit for "dress to impress day."  Mommy forgot to take my picture...  I wore a zebra patterned skirt over shiny gray leggings with a black t-shirt with zebra stars and silver sequins.  I also wore my short boots.  I looked super cute!  I even put a small barrette in my hair before we left the house.

The trip to school was very eventful this morning!  Soon after we got on the interstate, there was a wreck right in front of us.  Mommy almost hit the car that was spinning and traveling across the interstate, but luckily she got our car stopped just in time.  After Mommy called 9-1-1, she had to talk to the other drivers (other than the truck driver that didn't stop) and ended up staying to talk to the police officers.  When she got back to the car, I was crying.  I had gotten scared.  Mommy told me that no one was injured and reminded me that this is why we wear seatbelt.  Everything in our seats had slid to the floor since those things weren't buckled in.  By the time I got to school, I was doing a bit better, though I did become quite the backseat driver for the rest of the day.

Afterschool, Mrs. Clark walked me over to Mommy's school.  I stopped to photograph the mushrooms that are growing in the yard of the school.  I told Mommy that I take great pictures... she agreed!

After a quick Target stop, we came home and ate dinner then headed to church.  I gave out some gifts/prizes to my friends.  Some of the items included rocks that I called "quartz" that I found (and stole) from in front of Mommy's school.

After we got home, Mommy and I began working on a project that we will continue into the weekend.  It was fun!  At bedtime, I brought up the wreck again, asking Mommy more questions and worrying about the lady that was most impacted by the accident.  I was very anxious and asked to fall asleep with Mommy until Daddy got home.  Of course Mommy allowed me to sleep in her room.  Indy even kept my feet warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment