Tuesday, November 28, 2017

November 28, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up about a half hour before we were supposed to get up.  I was yelling for Mommy.  I had a bad dream and was scared.  Mommy let me cuddle with her the last few minutes before we started getting ready.

I got dressed in my purple BB-8 shirt and leggings, brushed hair and teeth and was ready for school.

School was great!  I especially liked playing outside with my friends at recess.  When Mommy picked me up, I was on the playground with Mrs. Clark.  She thought we should enjoy the beautiful weather!

After a little time at Mommy's school, we headed home where Mommy fixed white sauce and pasta for dinner.  I made the crescent rolls all by myself.  I was very proud!

After eating dinner very quickly, Mommy and I went to church for youth night.  We practiced our Christmas play (at least the beginning).  Mommy even got to watch a practice performance of the very beginning of the script and first song. She loved it!  It's an Emoji Christmas play and our first song is "Go Tell it on Twitter" (to the tune of "Go Tell it on the Mountain").

Mommy, Daddy, and I played a quick game of War (Daddy won!) and we ate a piece of pumpkin pie (YUM!).

No comments:

Post a Comment