Tuesday, November 7, 2017

November 7, 2017

Memories from Today:

Today was "decades day" at school as part of college week.  I wore a dress that Mommy said made me look like a hippie.  Mrs. Clark helped me add to my outfit with a headband.  It made it perfect and I even posed for a picture holding up a peace sign.  My computer teacher even took my picture with a group of other students and put it on the school website!  

At school, we are continuing to get ready for our Veteran's program which will be later in the week.  We are practicing our songs.  While waiting to be picked up at the end of the day, I read the book, Shampoodle to some of the kindergarten kids.  They think I'm pretty cool since I'm a big 1st grader and I can read!  

Daddy picked me up from school since Mommy had a meeting after school.  Daddy and I were both dozing on the couch when Mommy got home.  After dinner, we drove to the church for youth night, but it had been canceled.  I was very disappointed, especially since I had brought supplies for a drawing contest for my friends.  I even had prizes!  Mommy told me to keep it in the car for the kids to do during bible study and the ladies meeting tomorrow night.  Before going home, Mommy and I made a quick stop at Walmart.  Mommy has a craft project for the two of  us to work on between now and next week.  I was more interested in playing another game of Clue than doing crafts when we got home.  Mommy thinks I might be a Clue addict!  I also asked to spend a little bit of time on Mommy's iPad to play an educational game as part of a contest at school for free choice computer time.  Mommy loved watching me practice my math facts on the iPad.

I'm showered and have my clothes all laid out for "dressed to impress" day tomorrow.  My outfit may not be exactly what you would expect, but at least I'll be cute!  and kinda like a rock star!  




No comments:

Post a Comment