Sunday, November 26, 2017

November 26, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up early enough on my own to go to church early with Daddy.  I picked out a beautiful red dress to wear.  Mommy tried to talk me out of wearing such a beautiful dress, hoping I would save it for Christmas, but I was determined to wear it.  My black boots didn't fit, so I decided to wear my brown cowboy boots instead!

I said goodbye to Grandma since she had to head home.  I was sad to see her go, but know I will see her in the next month.

Church was fun.  I even got to collect the offering!  After church, all of the girls went to Berkeley Plaza to see the movie, The Star.  It was so funny!  I even got to snack on popcorn and Skittles.  Mommy offered to come with me, but I told her I just wanted to go with the girls from church.  I got to sit with Tori, so I was happy!

Once I got home, we spent the afternoon playing my new Harry Potter Lego Wii game.  I taught Mommy how to play, but she said I was a little bossy and seemed to get a little frustrated with me.  After she left to go grocery shopping, Daddy and I played the game, starting where we had left off before.  It was fun!

After dinner, I shared a Carlos Bakery cupcake with Mommy.  YUM!  After a shower, it was time for bed.

Back to school tomorrow.  I have my canned food packed and ready to donate tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment