Saturday, November 11, 2017

November 11, 2017

Memories from Today:

Felt like it should have been Sunday when I woke up since we had all day at home yesterday, but it was just Saturday!  Daddy did a little work and we let Mommy sleep in a bit.

After Mommy woke up, we spent some time going through my clothes drawers and sorting out clothes that no longer fit.  This was very much needed since I keep growing so quickly and am growing right out of my clothes.  I decided that it was necessary to keep tally marks of how many clothes still fit and how many don't fit.  It ended up being about half and half.  I enjoyed trying some of the clothes on to confirm that they did or did not fit.

Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the WVU game.  Daddy was upset since it wasn't playing on the tv for the first while we were there due to another game that was running over.  Once we finally got to watch a little bit, it was time for Mommy and I to leave to head to a birthday party.

My friend Aiden's party was at the skating rink.  It was awesome!  So many people I knew from school were there!  I skated some, but was still quite nervous.  I enjoyed playing in the bouncy house (until there were too many kids and it got wild).  I also liked being in the play area!  I had a great time but wasn't ready to leave.

Mommy and I did a bit of shopping before heading home.  We even went to Petco (my choice) to look around at the animals.  I even got a few treats at the "treat bar" for the dogs, though I don't understand why there isn't a "treat bar" for cats too!


No comments:

Post a Comment