Saturday, November 4, 2017

November 4, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up at 8:30, the same time as Daddy.  We let Mommy sleep in.  I watched some television and ate breakfast while Daddy got some work done.  When Mommy woke up, I cuddled on the couch with her for quite a while.  Most of the day was spent resting and doing not much of anything which is just what we needed.  I did manage to design my own "weapon" bag which included items such as a slingshot created with a highlighter pen, rubber band, and a large lego block.  

At dinner time, I finally got dressed and went to Ms. Kelly's for a few hours while Mommy and Daddy went to a bonanza dinner for her school's athletic programs.  

Mommy and Daddy picked me up just in time for medicine and bed.  I was so sleepy... they were too!     Tomorrow is church day (and an hour of extra sleep).


No comments:

Post a Comment