Wednesday, November 15, 2017

November 15, 2017

Memories from Today:

Picked out a mismatched outfit for today...  a gray shirt with a floral heart and black leggings with gold unicorns.  It was very "me."

Mr. Clark had me helping to create Indian hats for her class for tomorrow's school-wide thanksgiving feast.  Lily helped too!  We have so much fun in the mornings together, just us girls!

After school, Daddy picked me up since Mommy had a late meeting.  It wasn't long after we got home that Mommy got home too.  I was very excited for her to be home!  Daddy cooked dinner for us. It was delicious!  I ate quite a bit.

Church was fun!  The adults had bible study and the women's meeting while us kids played in the other room.  I had brought Clue from home, but we never finished a game... I think they didn't quite understand how the game works.  I also brought my remote control car for us to play with.

Back at home, it was time to get ready for bed.  I've been coughing a little bit and complained that my throat hurt "medium."  Hopefully I get a good night's sleep and feel better tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment