Wednesday, November 29, 2017

November 29, 2017

Memories from Today:

I woke up super tired and very cranky this morning. I didn't get dressed while mommy showered like I was supposed to and then growled at Mommy a few times while she was rushing me to finish getting ready.

School was great. I had music class today. The canned food drive is still happening for the rest of the week. I sure hope my class wins the pizza party. 

After school, I read a book to some of Mrs. Clark's kids that were waiting for the bus. I was so into reading that I didn't even realize all the kids have gotten up and left to go to their bus. I was reading the book to myself.

I have a little meltdown at Sheetz after school today. I made a mistake and upset Mommy which caused me to cry. By the time we got home I had apologized to Mom and we were better.

After dinner, I helped Mommy make some cookies to take to church. They were still warm when we took them and Mommy was surprised that there were none left after us girls got ahold of them.

After church, I helped Mommy review a VR picture that she has been working on editing. It was a picture she took in New York and I was excited to see the Statue of Liberty and some of the Manhattan skyscrapers. Mommy likes then I get excited about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment