Saturday, November 18, 2017

November 18, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up this morning still in bed with Mommy.  I guess Daddy decided not to move me when he came home from the play.  I went downstairs to get a drink of water then came back to bed for a little more rest.  I didn't wake back up until after 10:30!  I guess I needed the rest!  Once I got out of bed, I wanted to video-chat with Grandma.  We caught her and Grandpa on their way to go out and watch the WVU football game.  We had fun with all of the Facebook video filters and were super silly!

Mommy and I spent the entire day at home in our PJs.  We watched a few movies, downloaded a couple of new iPad apps, and cuddled with the pets.  It was a nice and relaxing day to help me get healthy again!  I am feeling much better and hope I'm well enough to go to church tomorrow morning... especially since it is our Thanksgiving dinner after the service.


No comments:

Post a Comment