Tuesday, November 14, 2017

November 14, 2017

Memories from Today:

Got dressed and ready a little slower this morning.  It was kinda strange riding to school with Mommy and Daddy this morning.

School was great!  We found out that our class won the recent computer competition for 1st grade, so we will get some extra free choice computer time real soon!

Mommy picked me up and when she got there, she found Mrs. Clark and I rolling a ball up and down the hall.  It looked almost like we were bowling.  I had chosen the snowman, light-up, bouncy ball with my behavior tickets.  I think Mrs. Clark really liked it a lot!

I spent some time with Mommy after school.  While she did some work, I used some of her raffle tickets to have my very own "raffle."  Mommy got tickets and Daddy was going to get some tickets when he got to Mommy's school, but he told me he didn't want any.  Mommy and I were the only ones with tickets.  I drew several raffle numbers and I ended up winning the prize bag that I had made.

Daddy took Mommy and I to dinner then we came home and relaxed a bit.  We did play a family game of Clue (Mommy won again!) and then I read Mommy one of my new books, My Cute Kitten, from the book fair.  Mommy only had to help me with a couple of big words, other than that I read the book myself.  She is amazed at how well I am reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment