Thursday, November 16, 2017

November 16, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up coughing in the middle of the night and complained of a sore throat.  Daddy gave me some medicine and then I fell back asleep.  I woke up on my own this morning, still not feeling well.  Mommy and Daddy had already decided that I wasn't going to school and that I would spend the day at home with Daddy while Mommy went to work.

I spent nearly all day on the couch, alternating between sleeping and watching a bit of tv.  I did begin working on my stained glass sticker project that I had been given as a gift.  It was great, but I got tired very quickly while working on it.

Once Mommy got home from work, Daddy had to leave to go to a meeting.  Mommy cuddled with me a little bit and relaxed on the couch.  I watched a little more television, kinda zoning out.  I finally had a little more energy and decided that Mommy and I should play Clue.  I wasn't quite as focused as normal, but still did alright playing.  I also completed my turkey disguise project for school, hoping I'll feel well enough to go tomorrow.  I decided to make my turkey look like "Santa."

I didn't really eat hardly anything all day and drank very little.  I was feeling better with some pain meds in me.  Mommy's hoping I feel better tomorrow!  She thinks I might just have a touch of the cold/sinus issue she had over the past couple of weeks. I guess time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment