Friday, November 17, 2017

November 17, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up telling Mommy that I really wanted to try to go to school today.  I felt a little better, but not 100%.  Daddy let me rest a bit more then took me to school.  I turned in my math homework and crazy disguised turkey.  I made it through lunch before the school nurse called Mommy to come get me.

On the way home, I fell asleep in the car.  At home, I rested, was forced to drink water, and was given some medicine.  All of the animals seemed worried about me.  They took turns cuddling with me on the couch and checking on me.

Daddy had his play this evening, so Mommy and I cuddled on the couch.  I started feeling better later this evening.  I even asked for a little popcorn to eat while we watched a movie, Hotel for Dogs, on Netflix.  It was a great movie and I managed to eat several pieces of popcorn.  I also ate a couple small bites of the cinnamon scone Mrs. Clark brought me this morning.  I shared a small bite with Mommy and told her, "Mrs. Clark is the nicest teacher ever!"

I fell asleep in Mommy's bed.  I don't think she minded one bit even though Daddy might.

No comments:

Post a Comment