Thursday, November 2, 2017

November 2, 2017

Memories from Today:

Sleepy morning and after a last minute wardrobe change (decided to wear a Christmas shirt instead of the one Mommy had picked out), I was ready for school.

At school today, we had a substitute teacher.  I told Mommy that she was nice and I helped her a lot.

I read a few books while at Mommy's school this afternoon.  They are STEM books that Mommy is planning to use with the primary and intermediate schools, so I was able to tell Mommy how much I think my friends will like these books.  They are all great!  I even had Mommy help me read one of the them aloud before I would let her leave her office to head home.

Daddy took Mommy and I to Wendy's for dinner since we had another busy night planned.  It was delicious!  Mommy and I each got Frostys to dip our fries in... YUM!

Mommy and I went to Family Math Night at Food Lion (my school's business partner).  It was so much fun!  We painted with apples, made shapes (of course mine was 3-D) with marshmallows and pretzel sticks, and made art with leaves, pine needles, and other fall/nature things.  Also, we had to estimate and weigh produce and then find items of certain prices and some that were labeled in certain ways.  We got goody bags and pizza when we finished!  It was awesome and I got to see kids (and adults) from my school!  When we got ready to leave, I talked Mommy into walking around the store to shop a little, just so I could use the little shopping cart.

On the way home, I decided to tell Mommy all about the "sister" I sometimes pretend I have.  Mommy asked what her name is and I said, I don't really have a name for her, I just call her "sister" or "sis."  Mommy asked how old she is and I said, "9" and "her birthday is on November 19th."  I told "sis" to get out of the car when we got home and to go into the house.  Mommy said it was a little creepy.

I ate my bedtime snack and cuddled with Mommy on the couch for a few minutes watching a little more of Paddington before bed.

I'm so excited tomorrow is Friday!  Mommy has to work her football game, so Daddy and I are going to have a super fun daddy-daughter date.  It's going to be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment