Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November 1, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and it was a little more daylight than usual.  I told Mommy that we must have slept in and needed to get going so I wasn't late for school.  Mommy told me she wasn't feeling great and had let us sleep a bit.  She sounded horrible so I didn't get too upset since I knew she needed the rest.  I asked her if she really had to go to work and she said yes.  I told her she needed rest.

At school today, I ended the day on pink.  Mommy later found out that I had been "clipped up" for pointing out that a student I had been helping had been working really hard and he deserved a "clip up."  Since I pointed this out, I got one too!  Mommy loves hearing stories like this of how kind and helpful I am.

After school, we came straight home and I let Mommy rest on the couch.  I even got her a second blanket when she needed one.  Daddy made us his yummy tomato noodle soup and grilled cheese which I told Mommy would make her feel better.  She did get a little more energy to go to church.  

At church, I had to be the "hostess" (as usual!).  I had wanted to make goodie bags for all of the kids there and wanted to put candy in them, but Mommy said all the kids got plenty of candy last night and that their parents probably didn't want them to get more.  Instead, I packed some fruit by the foots and Kool-aid drinks for my "restaurant" in the church nursery.  I served those two items to my customers while the ladies made their bracelets. I really wanted to make bracelets, but it was adults only for tonight.  Mommy told me we will get some things to make bracelets at home sometime soon.

Mommy went to bed when I did tonight.  I sure hope she is feeling better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment