Monday, November 27, 2017

November 27, 2017

Memories from Today:

Back to school!  I was so excited to take my box of canned food today.  I really hope my class wins the contest so we can get a pizza party!  School was fun, but it is hard getting back into the routine.

Mommy picked me up from school then we ran a few errands.  We went to Martin's and bought a few groceries.  We even got a few more cans of food for me to take to school tomorrow.  I told Mommy that Mrs. Clark only had one can, so I asked Mommy if it would be okay if I gave her one of my cans.  Mommy said sure.  I loved shopping at Martin's since I got to push my own little cart and I got a new cereal, Cinnamon Vanilla Lucky Charms... YUM!  We also got a movie out of Redbox before leaving the store.  Mommy had a code that made the movie 15 cents!!!

At home, Mommy and I ate dinner and watched our movie while Daddy went to his meeting.  The movie, was great!  After the movie, Mommy and I played two games of Uno and one game of War.  It was fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment