Sunday, November 12, 2017

November 12, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up, got dressed, and ready for church.  I got to play with my friends and even got to help take up the offering.

After lunch, we came home and Mommy and Daddy napped.  I watched a little television.  I decided to become inventive.  I took my remote control car and taped the broom to the top of it so it would "sweep."  The only issue was that it was too heavy that the car wouldn't move.  So, I decided to tape the dustpan on the car so it would "shovel" its way around.  I also took a cardboard box and made a chair/couch out of it.

After my shower and bedtime snack, Mommy and Daddy and I played Clue together.  Mommy won! Daddy says she cheated, but she said he was just being a sore loser.  We had lots of fun and Apple-tini even tried "helping."  By helping, I mean she jumped on the game board and started pushing around the weapons and tokens.

Back to school tomorrow!  I can't wait!  Maybe Mrs. Clark will bring me that whale that she sent a picture of from her beach trip!  She said she knew I loved animals and thought I might want her to bring it to me!  Mommy said she didn't think it would fit in her car.

No comments:

Post a Comment