Sunday, November 19, 2017

November 19, 2017

Memories from Today:

Other than a bad coughing spell in the middle of the night, I woke up ready and wanting to go to church this morning.  My cough sounded better and seemed to just be a normal asthma-ish cough, so after a dose of my inhaler, I was off and ready to go.

I coughed off and on and church, but was wanting to play with the kids.  I had much more energy and seemed to be feeling better, but was hindered a little by the coughing.  I'm just glad I got to go see my friends and eat some of the yummy Thanksgiving dinner there.  The mashed potatoes were my favorite!  I still didn't eat a lot, but at least ate some.

Mommy stopped on the way home to get a movie from Redbox for us to watch.  We watched that movie and then went to Michaels to get some craft items.  I had a craft planned and kept telling Mommy what I needed but not what the craft was.  I needed white glitter, several different puffy Christmas stickers, and plastic clear ornaments.  When we got home Mommy realized that I was wanting to make ornaments that were like snow globes, with water and glitter (snow).  Little did I know that the ornaments don't seal at the top and that they wouldn't work.  Mommy showed me another option that didn't involve water or glitter.  I was super excited to see the first snow flakes of the year while we were headed home from our craft shopping.  I think Mommy might have been just as excited as me.

After a shower and a little relaxing with Mommy and Daddy, it was bedtime.  I'm hoping for a restful night and being healthy enough for school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment