Tuesday, November 21, 2017

November 21, 2017

Memories from Today:

Another day where I woke up feeling better!  And the best news...  today was Tuesday-Friday!  It was a Tuesday that was our last day of school for the week!  I had a great day at school!  We had our grandparents program.  I got to sing for some visitors to the school.  I was a little disappointed that Grandma and Grandpa couldn't be there, but I made them a card anyway.  I thought of Grandma during the program when there was a poem about always being polite...  It sounded like something she would say!  I spent recess time with Mrs. Clark again instead of going outside, just to make sure I continued getting healthier.  After school, I left with a big bag of popcorn, orange scones, and cookies...  and even extra pine cones that Mrs.Clark had used for a craft.  I told Mommy as we left school that Mrs. Clark was the best teacher ever!

I fell asleep in the car on the way home from school.  Mommy let me sleep for about half an hour before waking me up to go inside.  I napped a little longer inside the house on the couch while waiting for Grandma to arrive.  After she got to the house, I showed her my Grandparents card, my interim report (As, Os, and one S), and my "R2-D2 turkey" that I made at school.

Grandma, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Brother's Pizza for dinner.  I ate spaghetti and meatballs and a little of Grandma's ziti pasta.  I delivered all of the trivia papers and even got to answer a few of the questions on my own.  It was awesome!  I even took a picture of my plate after I ate.  I told Mommy as I took the picture, "I want to make sure I order this again next time."

I'm a little sad that Mommy and Grandma are going to New York tomorrow.  I wish I could go with them!  I told Mommy before bedtime, "I can't believe tomorrow you'll be in New York!  That's where the Statue of Liberty is, right?"  "Wouldn't it be silly for someone to live in the Statue of Liberty?"  "You would wake up and look out your window and see the head of the Statue of Liberty!"

Note from Mommy:  Daddy will be on "blog duty" for the next few days...  be patient with him!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment