Monday, November 6, 2017

November 6, 2017

Memories from Today:

Monday morning!  Had a little extra energy this morning... maybe it was the extra hour of sleep over the weekend!  Got dressed and ready rather quickly and even remembered to wear my Mountaineer shirt since today was the first day of College week at my school.  Mommy wore her WVU apparel too since her school celebrates College week as well!

School was super fun!  I got to get some things ready for Veteran's Day.  I painted and even got to make a word cloud about veterans.

After a brief Walmart trip, Mommy and I headed home.  I was surprised to find a package waiting or me when I got home.  I opened the box and was very excited to find the Women of NASA Lego set!  It was so very sweet of Daddy's Mom to think to get this for me!  She must know that I am a bit of a science geek...  just like my Mommy.

Daddy fixed dinner while Mommy and I played Clue.  After dinner, all three of us played another round of Clue.  After Daddy left for rehearsal, Mommy and I relaxed (watched a little television and played Clue).  Mommy thinks I might just love the game (at least a little).

At bedtime, we picked out my outfit for tomorrow, Decades Day.  Mommy is happy that she doesn't have to dress up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment