Monday, November 20, 2017

November 20, 2017

Memories from Today:

I woke up this morning determined to go to school. I was still coughing a bit and my nose was a little snotty, but I proudly said that I felt better and was wanting to go to school.

I think Mrs. Clark was excited to see me. I think she missed me while I was gone last week. Since I wasn't quite feeling up for recess outside, I got to hang out in Mrs. Clark's room and help her teach her kindergarten class. I read them their journal and showed them what to draw using the Elmo.

After school, I felt even better. I couldn't wait to get home and play. After dinner, Daddy helped me build a fort. Mommy sat in the doorway of the fort for a little bit. She thought it was creative that I had my car going around the track lighting up the fort. Apple-tini really liked the fort.

I can't wait to see Grandma tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment